Giovanni 20MM Color Lashes
Giovanni Lashes Colored Lashes is a vegan brand, and products are all cruelty free. We do not test any of our products on animals, and our products are all made of high quality synthetic material.
- 100% hand-knotted, High-quality ultra-light and soft synthetic fiber colored lashes.
- Imitation mink material, cruelty-free, anti-allergic, high-quality, not easy to fall off .
- High-quality pure cotton band , soft and super fit, not stiff, suitable for most eye shapes, easy to wear and fix.
- Suitable for cat eye makeup, this false eyelashes can fully enlarge your eyes, become the highlight of your makeup, and make your eyes charming and enchanting.
How to Apply:
- Lay on top of your natural lash to check fit. If strip extends beyond your lash line, trim from the outer edge by cutting in between knots for your best fit.
- Apply colored lashes Adhesive to the lash band; wait 30 seconds for adhesive to become slightly tacky.
- Apply lash along natural lash line, tapping into place.
Whether it’s a fiery pair of fringes or delicately coated tips, colored lash are having a moment. It’s possible it all kicked off last year, when makeup artist Lauren B. Brown’s tweet showing off DIY purple falsies went viral. An appreciation for brightly hued eye adornment makes total sense: after dying our hair all shades of red and revisiting the allure of the bleached brow, usually neutral lashes were due for a creative update.
About Colored Lashes
“Colorful lashes are definitely starting to trend again,” says Bianka Manderson, makeup artist and founder of Be Wispy, a curated line of reusable falsies ranging from black to more eye-catching shades like hot pink and a frosty white. “They help express creativity and individuality and are the secret to making eyes pop in a way that natural black lashes can’t.”
If you’re looking to enhance green eyes, Manderson says that a purple or pink fringe can up the intensity or, for those with brown eyes, deliver that charmingly sweet doe-eyed effect. For added drama, Manderson likes to match a color eyeliner to her falsies of choice for a total monochromatic look. “It makes a huge difference! Give it a try and thank me later.”
While full-on pink glam is always going to make a bold statement, adding bits of color to a more natural-looking lash is a great way to elevate your everyday beauty routine. “My most popular colorful service by far is adding a pop of color to the outer corner of a set of colored lashes,” says makeup artist Kimberly Boyd.
“I call it a ‘flare.’ What makes this style so fun is that when a client come in every one to two weeks for buy, I can easily switch them to a new color of their choice.” A fan of The Lash Ritual’s eye-popping colored lashes, Boyd also likes to layer different colors on top of each other to create an ombre effect.