How To Apply Eyelashes To The Bottom Lashes Line ?
Mascara can only take you so far, and sometimes you just pretend to make it. The right pair of false eyelashes can open your eyes and immediately enhance your eye makeup game, making it an essential beauty investment.
Even if you apply the upper eyelashes easily, correcting the lower eyelashes seems to be a completely different ball game. To help you learn how to apply them like a professional, we divide the process into three simple steps. Check them out below.
• Choose the lower lashes you want to apply (we like X001 bottom lashes and X003 bottom lashes)
•Hold the eyelash band and bend the eyelashes downward
• If the eyelashes look too long, use a pair of eyelash scissors to trim them to the desired length.
• If the length of the eyelash band is longer than the bottom eyelashes, trim it too
Step 2-Lash glue Pen
• Apply mascara on the bottom of the lash strip
• Let the Lash glue dry until it becomes sticky
• Pick up eyelashes with tweezers
• Look up (if possible!)
• Align the thickest part of the eyelash band with the outer corner of the eye
• Place the eyelash band as close as possible to the natural eyelash line
• If the roots of the eyelash strips are too obvious, draw a thick liquid eyeliner to hide it and increase the depth of the eyes
• There should be no gaps between the false eyelashes and false eyelashes, so please pull them as close as possible to your eyes.
It is not easy to find this, I am very satisfied