Shortcut GL LOGO
If you have read “How to quickly create my Lash brand LOGO“, then I think you want to choose a Shortcut GL LOGO that suits you to quickly open your eyelash business.
Giovanni Lashes has a lot of Shortcut GL LOGO for you to choose, let us take a look.
GL LOGO No.01
GL LOGO No.02
GL LOGO No.03
GL LOGO No.04
GL LOGO No.05
GL LOGO No.06
GL LOGO No.07
GL LOGO No.08
GL LOGO No.09
GL LOGO No.10
GL LOGO No.11
GL LOGO No.12
GL LOGO No.12
GL LOGO No.14
GL LOGO No.15
GL LOGO No.16
GL LOGO No.17
GL LOGO No.18
GL LOGO No.19
GL LOGO No.20
GL LOGO No.21
GL LOGO No.22
GL LOGO No.23
GL LOGO No.24
GL LOGO No.25
Which Shortcut GL LOGO is what you want?
According to the introduction in “How to quickly create my Lash brand LOGO“
you have only the distance to contact us to get your eyelashes customized packaging.
Come and contact us!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between synthetic disposable lashes and Giovanni lashes?
The key differences between disposable lashes and Giovanni Lashes are the lash design, quality of material and how they are made. Because Giovanni mink lashes are made from 100% ethically sourced mink hair, they have a natural shine, are super lightweight and flexible, and can be curled like real human hair to provide a natural, feathery look on the eyes. Best of all, each pair of Giovanni lashes are hand-made and can be worn up to 25 times with proper care and maintenance.
Disposable lashes that you find in drugstores are likely made with plastic fibers which are thicker and heavier, generally making them less comfortable and more irritating to the eye-especially for those not accustomed to using false eyelashes. Plastic disposable lashes also tend to be less soft and more difficult to curl resulting in an unnatural look. While lower in price, disposable lashes can only be worn a few times before they need to be replaced.
How do I care for my lashes?
In order to get 25+ wears out of your Giovanni lashes, follow these simple care tips:
1. Store your lashes in the case when not in use. Keep them away from dust and moisture.
2. Do not wash your lashes with water or soap. If you need to clean makeup off your lashes, use a q-tip with oil-free makeup remover. Dab and twirl the affected areas. You can also re-curl your lashes if needed.
3. When removing lash adhesive from the lash band, wait for a build-up of 3 – 5 wears before removing.
4. Be gentle when removing your lashes from the case, your eyes and when cleaning.
5. Do not apply mascara directly to your false lashes. Apply mascara to your natural lashes before application only.
Please check out our How To Care page for more information.
Maybe these pages will help you:
If You Have Any Questions Or Inquiry Please Contact Us Below :
Paypal using clients can directly place order by :
Paypal Account: email@example.com
22 Lidong Road, 2760000, Qingdao, China
Thanks for browsing our website, and welcome your comments and suggestions on our products and services.